EVE Online ISK
Omega on 30 Days
Large Skill Injector
Small Skill Injector
PLEX (or Pilot's License Extension) — is a versatile item.
- It can be used to:
- Activate 30 days of Omega game time.
- Gift 30 days of Omega game time to a specified account.
- Activate Multiple Character Training.
- Sell it in the in-game market for ISK.
- Purchase items in the New Eden Store.
Attention! Before you buy EVE Online PLEX, check the availability from at operator!
- The goods via private contract. We create a contract with the goods on the buyer, in Jita or within 2x jumps from it.
- Delivery of goods to the customer at the station Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant or on Perimeter - Tranquility Trading Tower, packed in a ship's cargohold or container. In most cases it is used for small but expensive goods, for example PLEX, Injector.
- Delivery of goods to the customer at the station Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant or Hirtamon VII - Moon 5 - Zainou Biotech Production, which the client immediately sells in order to obtain the purchased in-game currency - is used in some rare cases.
EVE Online — is a space-based, persistent world MMORPG developed and published by CCP Games. Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The game contains a total of 7,800 star systems that can be visited by players.
Attention: in some user agreements sale and purchase of game currency is prohibited. In case of non-observance of these points agreements of certain games - it is possible to entail sanctions, ranging from confiscation, sold or purchased by you in-game currency up to the blocking of the game account. We do everything in our power to avoid the problems of buyers with the administration of games, where we we sell or buy in-game currency. In any case, the service does not bear any responsibility for the consequences and penalties imposed in connection with violations of rules and points EULA games with which we work.