EVE Online ISK
Omega on 30 Days
Large Skill Injector
Small Skill Injector
The EVE Online Small Skill Injector in your Item Hangar is now be available for use. You can sell it on the in game market, trade or give it to other players. Alternatively it can be simply activated it on the same character to move skillpoints into other skills, although the character will not receive all extracted skillpoints back in that case.
- The amount received when using the skill injector differs between characters and is based on their overall skill points:
- 0 to 5 million Skill Points at time of use = 100.000 unallocated Skill Points
- 5-50 million Skill Points at time of use = 80.000 unallocated Skill Points
- 50-80 million Skill Points at time of use = 60.000 unallocated Skill Points
- 80 million or more Skill Points at time of use = 30.000 unallocated Skill Points
Overall skill points are the sum of allocated and unallocated skill points. So if a character has 4.901.000 Skill points before injection and two skill injectors are used, the amount of skill points he will receive are 180.000. The first skill injector will add 100.000 SP, but as he brings the total amount of skill points to 5.001.000, the character is over the limit and only receives 80.000 SP from the second injector accordingly. Selling or trading the Skill Injector can be done the same way as with every other in game item and the same rules apply to it on the market as any other item there.Delivery
Attention! Before you buy EVE Online Small Skill Injector, check the availability from at operator!
- The goods via private contract. We create a contract with the goods on the buyer, in Jita or within 2x jumps from it.
- Delivery of goods to the customer at the station Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant or on Perimeter - Tranquility Trading Tower, packed in a ship's cargohold or container. In most cases it is used for small but expensive goods, for example PLEX, Injector.
- Delivery of goods to the customer at the station Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant or Hirtamon VII - Moon 5 - Zainou Biotech Production, which the client immediately sells in order to obtain the purchased in-game currency - is used in some rare cases.
EVE Online — is a space-based, persistent world MMORPG developed and published by CCP Games. Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The game contains a total of 7,800 star systems that can be visited by players.
Attention: in some user agreements sale and purchase of game currency is prohibited. In case of non-observance of these points agreements of certain games - it is possible to entail sanctions, ranging from confiscation, sold or purchased by you in-game currency up to the blocking of the game account. We do everything in our power to avoid the problems of buyers with the administration of games, where we we sell or buy in-game currency. In any case, the service does not bear any responsibility for the consequences and penalties imposed in connection with violations of rules and points EULA games with which we work.